Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Cherry Blossom Festival Green Tea

I bought Cherry Blossom Festival Tea from Uncle Sam's Niece a couple of weeks ago and had to share it this week to go along with my theme.


This is a green tea with rose petals and cherry flavoring.  It is a very light, fragrant tea.  It smells like how you would imagine that sakura smell (even though they don't have a scent)--sweet with light tones of soft roses.

 
I really enjoy this tea.  It is a sweet mix of cherries with light floral notes.  I enjoy it with a small amount of sweetener. 


Here is a picture from my walk during lunch today.  I can imagine having a cup of tea under this tree as the flowers sway above me.  Maybe some petals will even drift down to my teacup!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Carrie, thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! I am glad to have found your blog and am a new follower. Your teacup is so pretty and the tea sounds delicious! Beautiful cherry blossoms!
    ...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cherry blossoms are pretty and I too can imagine sitting under it for tea with a friend. It was nice that you could find some Cherry Blossom tea for this post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I hope you have a wonderful day :)