Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Blooming Tea

I served two teas at the Southern Summer Tea Party, the Plantation Peach I talked about previously grown in South Carolina, and a blooming tea.


This is Teavana's Pineapple Kawaii blooming tea.  Unfortunately, I bought this awhile ago and when I just looked on Teavana's website, I didn't see it listed.  I really enjoy serving blooming teas at my parties as they serve as entertainment, especially if my guests have never seen one before.  This tea has a pink/purple flower in it.  The tea have a very light pineapple taste and is naturally a bit sweet.  I've easily gotten two pots from one ball before.  Maybe even a third, although it is weaker.  

2 comments:

  1. Ԍreat post. I'm eexperiencing many of thеse issues аs well..



    Ηere is my webb paɡe japan vehicles on sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great post! The content is very rich, and I really like it. It help me very much to solve some problems. It is very helpful for all the people on the web.

    Blooming Tea
    California Tea House

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I hope you have a wonderful day :)