Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Victorian goodies

I received an interesting catalog for Victorian Trading Co. in the mail recently that was full of all sorts of fun things.  I'm not sure how they got my name or knew that I might be interested in their products as I've never ordered from them--the only thing I could think of was maybe from my subscriptions to Victoria Magazine and Tea Time.



This company is also online at http://www.victoriantradingco.com/.  First there was all sorts of beautiful vintage looking apparel:

 
This is a tea gown.  I can just see myself in this with the ladies over enjoying tea and society!

 
I like the pretty dress and trench coat, but these shoes are terrific!
 
There was also a whole spread in the catalog with tea goodies:
 

 
I was also drawn to these gloves for the after tea party cleanup.

 
I enjoyed just going through the catalog and seeing all the pretty things!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Carrie for visiting my blog and leaving your kind comment. I got the same magazine and wondered the same, how did they get my address that I love Victorian things, maybe cause I get the Victoria magazine. I enjoyed looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, I have not seen one of their catalogs in years! Instead of writing a Christmas Wish List you could just hand someone this, and say "anything at all".

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I hope you have a wonderful day :)