Thursday, January 1, 2015

First Post of 2015

I was playing with taking pictures today with one of my new Christmas gifts trying to make a New Year's vignette.  Below is my favorite of the bunch. 


 
One of my favorite things about having this blog is coming up with idea for pictures and then having them work out (or at least trying too get them to work out--it is always disappointing when the execution doesn't turn out as I hoped).
  
Here are a couple of the other ones I took:

 


 

 
 
 
 

I think I've gotten better in the past year, but it is definitely a work in progress.  The teacup in these photos was a Christmas gift from my parents and is Royal Albert's Polka blue vintage.  Now all I need is the luncheon plate :)

7 comments:

  1. Love your teacup! Nothing like blue....❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful new tea cup. I think your photography always looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Your little pin is charming, and I don't even drink. Happy New Year to YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tea cup and pictures. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tea cup. I came across your blog today and look forward to reading it in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nora! Thanks for finding my blog and leaving me a comment :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment! I hope you have a wonderful day :)