Saturday, February 1, 2014

Ode to Homegoods

I am totally and completely addicted to Homegoods.  Seriously.  That store has tons of cool stuff!  And, as backup, you can always go to Marshalls or TJMaxx and they might have whatever it is in a different color or pattern!  The stores get random things in too, which is fun because each time you go they have different merchandise.  The only unfortunate part is you really can't wait and think about it--if you don't buy it when you see it, it will be gone when you go back. 

Last weekend I saw this two tiered cake stand:

 
Now, I normally would not have bought it because I am really trying to get a nice 3 tiered stand and I already have a couple of two tiered options.  However, when I walked around the corner into the next row I saw this:

and then they jumped into my cart.  They are both Gracie China and were very reasonably priced at only $13.00 each! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I hope you have a wonderful day :)