Thursday, March 6, 2014

Fun Tea Find and Snow Pictures

After being snowed in, I immediately wanted to go shopping.  So of course I ended up at Homegoods.  Sometimes I think it is pretty unfortunate (for my pocketbook) that I live so close to one.  And yet it is wonderful. 

During this last trip I got three different things for under $20!  Today I'm sharing a large plastic tray that I can use as a T.V. tray (now I'm up to 3) or a cute tea tray. 

 
Here is a close up of the pretty blue teapot and teacups with the pink roses.  I really liked the colors in this one.  Anyone for a cup of thé?

I also wanted to share some of the pictures I took during my lunch break.  I've been meaning to take pictures of Washington, D.C. in the winter, but I never have my camera when there is snow on the ground. 


(The Washington Monument, with scaffolding because the damage it suffered a couple of years ago when we had an earthquake is still being repaired)
 

(The World War II Memorial with the Washington Monument in the background)


Atlantic side of the memorial
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I hope you have a wonderful day :)