Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Back to Easter--with pastels!

I got home late today so this will be a quick post about...pink glass!



This creamer and sugar set I bought to share with my mother--she loves pink glass.  I have more storage space than her, so I get custody :).  We saw it in a antique/consignment store a few months ago for a decent price.


It wasn't until I got home that I realized the gold pattern around the edge of the creamer and sugar has griffins!  You can sort-of make the design out in this picture.



The creamer and sugar came on this tray, but I was thinking I could use it for clotted cream and lemon curd or jam!  I think there is just enough of an indent that it would work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I hope you have a wonderful day :)