Saturday, June 21, 2014

Firefly Sweet Tea...vodka?

Hello everyone!  I'm back from a little trip down south with an old friend from graduate school.  Today is just a little teaser for next week's theme (other than the Summer Tea Party at Rose Chintz Cottage, of course!).  Can you guess where I went?

In the wine glass is a shot of Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka.



Straight up is not my favorite way to drink this kind of "tea," but one of my friends loves to mix Firefly with Lemonade--instant Lemon Tea (alcoholic of curse). 

With the Firefly, I'm enjoying a slice of pie I brought back to share.  It isn't just plan old pecan pie, though--it is bourbon bacon pecan pie!

 It was delicious--I don't think I would ever put bacon in it myself, but, when on vacation, you might as well try the local offerings!  I purchased the slice from Dixie Supply Bakery Café, which has been featured on the Food Network. The pie traveled all 9 hours home with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I hope you have a wonderful day :)