Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Rose Tea in a Butterfly Meadow

What tea should I choose to go with my Lenox Butterfly Meadow Tea?  Something with flowers, I immediately thought, and dug through my (very disorganized) tea cupboard, and found Numi's White Rose tea.  I had the perfect cup to showcase the tea in too, especially after I saw the pretty teabag wrapper.  This is the back of the dragonfly teacup from the tea party.  I love how this set has so much detail--a completely different flower on the back of this cup from the front! 

 
 The White Rose tea had the delicate taste of velvety petals.  One little cup of it was good, but I don't think I'll be drinking cups and cups of this one as I do some of the others.  Rose can sometimes be especially strong a floral flavor (go figure!), especially if there are no other flavors in the tea. 

(By the way, this is the front of that same cup with the rose)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I hope you have a wonderful day :)