Sunday, July 20, 2014

Summer Sunday Iced Tea: Post 1, Teas' Tea Latte


I meant to start this series of posts at the beginning of summer, but time has just gotten away from me so I figured I should start now or else next time I check, it will be fall!  Since it is summer, I wanted to highlight some of the different brands of bottled iced tea that I've found in my local stores.  Bottled teas are my preferred way to have tea on the go, and lately there has been a growing number of teas that aren't just the plain black or lemon flavored.
 
I'm starting this series of posts with a Tea Latte by Teas' Tea.  This tea is matcha green tea with milk.
 
Most of the teas I'll show will be light or unsweet, but I couldn't pass this one up even though it contained sugar because I haven't seen a tea latte available before.  I was not a big fan of this tea unfortunately, it tastes a bit too much like grass for my liking.  If you like the green tea lattes at Starbucks (which I don't--this tea was probably a poor choice come to think of it), you will like this tea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I hope you have a wonderful day :)