Sunday, August 10, 2014

Summer Sunday Iced Tea: Post 4, Tradewinds

Sorry I've missed the last couple of days--but now I have all sorts of good things to post on the blog tea parties for the next couple of weeks.  But for today, I'm going to share a bottled iced tea I found at the grocery store for summer Sunday Iced Tea.

 
This is a black unsweet iced tea.  It's pretty good, there is a slight aftertaste, but not too bad.  I did add some splenda to make it sweeter.  I was hoping I would like it plan because I'm trying to cut back a little on the artificial sweetner, but oh well.

 
These roses are my Sunny knockout roses--the only yellow knock out and it actually has a scent--it is the only knockout variety with a scent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I hope you have a wonderful day :)