Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Sea Salt Caramel...tea!

Sorry I missed yesterday's post, I was out celebrating my sister's birthday with her.  I served a special tea to go with my tea cart this week--CocoCaramel Sea Salt by Teavana.



Teavana's website describes the tea as follows:

"This chocolatier-inspired infusion combines the distinct tastes of sweet and salty. Buttery caramel, decadent chocolate, a hint of cream and a light sprinkling of sea salt satisfies any craving."    

This tea had me at salted caramel.  The chocolate was just an added bonus.  I really enjoyed this herbal tea, especially with a little sweetener and cream.  Just like a lower calorie version of hot chocolate!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

2 comments:

  1. WOW, I had salty caramel ice cream tonight with chocolate chunks in it- bet this tea would be heavenly. Thanks for the recommendation! : - )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! That cup is lovely, too!! You make me want to serve formal tea every afternoon!! Especially when it involves caramel!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I hope you have a wonderful day :)