Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Tea Towel Tea Find

Today's post is a short one to share a tea find from Homegoods--a new tea towel!  I go through tons of them when I have a party (you can't put pretty china in a dishwasher) so I like buying pretty tea themed towels when I see them.  I can never have too many since after awhile they get holes and wear out.

 
I think this one is especially cool!  There are teaspoons, a pot, sugar and creamer, lemon, sugar cubes, teacups, and my personal favorite--a tea bag!  The color is slightly off in this picture--it is more of a red-orange.
 
Here is a closer picture of the design:
 


The teabag label is a Union Jack!  Too cool :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carrie: I am a big tea towel collector too. Love yours, very cute! Have a great week. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect tea towel to use after a tea party! I have lots of them as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I hope you have a wonderful day :)