Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Maple Walnut Scones

I promised to share the recipe for maple-walnut scones from my tea party earlier this week, but I just realized that I don't have to!

 
I just followed a recipe from a fall TeaTime Magazine from a couple of years ago.  I checked their website today, and they are sharing that recipe here.  I've made this twice--the first time I didn't use glazed walnuts, but I think it makes a huge difference if you do.  I just threw some Emerald's glazed walnuts in my chopper, and they were ready to go.  

 
I will be taking a little blogging break the rest of this week, but I will be back on Monday (hopefully--at the very least I will definitely be back Tuesday!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I hope you have a wonderful day :)