Sunday, December 7, 2014

Having tea in Dicken's Village

The next (and last bit) of my tea related décor is, appropriately enough, on my tea cart.


There is also a Christmas teapot that goes on the trivet on the cart, but I will save that for another day. 

I have two Christmas tea houses, the Canton tea house (I love the Asian inspired portico complete with handing lanterns on the English cottage!):

 
and the English tea room:
 
 
The patroness of the English tea room also has a portable cart so she can take tea out about the town.  If you look really closely, written on the side of the cart says "You are cordially invited to attend a Tea in the Afternoon in the custom of Anna, 7th Duchess of Bedford."  Such great little touches!  



1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment! I hope you have a wonderful day :)