Saturday, January 10, 2015

Tea Pleasures--a new tea magazine

It's freezing out today, so I'm enjoying sitting in front of my fire with a new magazine and a cup of tea (in my new mug of course!).  What makes it even better is that it is a tea magazine!


This magazine was just hanging out in the checkout line of my local grocery store, so I knew it was meant to be! 

 
Victoria is published by the same company that publishes Tea Time magazine, and I did recognize some of the pictures and recipes from previous Tea Time issues, but there were a couple of party ideas/recipes I hadn't seen before as well as some interesting articles.  Here is a look at the table of contents so you can judge for yourself:
 
 
Definitely a great way to end a Saturday.


2 comments:

  1. Just bought that yesterday - been too busy to sit and sip and read it but can't wait.

    Makes me so in the mood to plan my next tea party! : - )

    Do YOU have any tea parties planned in the near future? Winter time is always such a nice time for leisurely and lovely hot cuppas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly looks like a perfect way to spend a Saturday. A fire, some hot tea and a special tea magazine. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I hope you have a wonderful day :)