Sunday, January 11, 2015

More Celestial Seasonings tins--Sleepytime Vanilla

I was at my local grocery store looking for a new relaxing tea to have before going to sleep (especially since it's been so cold this past week) and I came across a couple of the Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime teas with free tins inside!  After finding this tea tin, I looked into it on the celestial seasonings website (see here), and apparently it is just a couple of the sleepytime teas that are a part of this offer.
 

The tin was on top of the teabags once you open up the bag that the tea was in.

 
 Here is a closer look at the front of the tin,
 

 
and here is the back.
 

 
"People don't notice whether its winter or summer when they're happy."  What a nice quote to go with this tin, especially since it has such a tranquil scene of a beautiful spring or summer day and I got it in the middle of winter!

Sleepytime Vanilla is a combination of Sleepytime's chamomile, lemongrass, and spearmint with vanilla.  I could really just taste the chamomile and the vanilla.  I liked this tea, but it is not my favorite of the sleepytime blends (but more on that another day).

2 comments:

  1. Great little traveling tea tin! I'm not a big fan of chamomile, but love vanilla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a cute little tin and the quote is so sweet. This is the tea I drink before I retire at night. Thank you for stopping by at my blog and leaving a lovely message
    Looking forward to sharing some more teas.

    Blessings,
    Aida

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I hope you have a wonderful day :)