Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day (and a teacup winner)

Happy Valentine's Day! 


I had a lovely day with various period films (including Sense and Sensibility...sigh, Colonel Brandon) and lots of chocolate!
 
 
Here is the table of goodies my father put together for his girls (my sister, mother and I).  I had to snap a picture it was so cute.
 

 
Definitely a wonderful birthday weekend!
 
And, before I sign off for the night, the winner of this teacup is...
 
 
 
Joy!  I'll be in touch :).
 


5 comments:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

    Funny I watched Sense & Sensibility, Little Women and Pride and Prejudice within the last week - had to be the time of year. 3 of my favorites to be sure. Colonel Brandon was a gem to be sure. What a gentleman. They don't make them like that much anymore, there are some out there though.

    Your heart teacups and plate - lovely! Have a tea-lightful day! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Joy!

    Glad to hear that you had a wonderful birthday/Valentine weekend, Carrie! Your father's sweet Valentine's Day gifts (especially the cute My Little Pony!) to his 3 special ladies made me smile.

    I'm loving your hearts teacups and have been keeping an eye out for this pretty pattern during my treasure hunts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to be the winner of this lovely teacup! I just replied to your email but wanted to publicly thank you, too. You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday and Happy Valentine's Day a tad bit late! Love the bright colors on your teacup and heart plate. Haven't seen Sense and Sensibility in years and I must soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Joy! Such a lovely teacup.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I hope you have a wonderful day :)