Wednesday, February 14, 2018

A Valentine table

Happy Valentine's Day!




If you saw my little teaser from earlier in the week, here is the full table, set for two.  


These heart tea cups are the main event of the table, along with...


This pretty table runner!  It was a Christmas present :).

(I love the little teacups along the sides)

I finished off the place settings with clear etched glass plates and two little Royal Albert heart trinket holders, that also work as little cups!  


And the table wouldn't be complete without the beautiful pink roses I got for Valentine's Day!


I hope you all had a wonderful day!



(Can you tell I'm left handed?  I never noticed that I kept putting the teapot on the wrong side!)

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Carrie! I've missed reading about your teatime journeys! And I love that teacup. I'll look forward to your daytime photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joy!!! Thanks so much for still checking on my blog! It has been so long, I figured I'd lost my readers. Thanks again so much :)

      Delete
  2. I love that table runner, and it is perfect with your beautiful roses and pretty heart teacups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty table setting. I always enjoy seeing the heart teacups around this time of year. Your table runner is also fabulous. Gotta love it when our family and friends spoil us with tea-themed gifts!

    Thank you for the belated birthday wishes. If my memory serves me right, your birthday is this month? So happy birthday to you too, Carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that table runner myself and just love it's beauty. Although I tend to do a more country theme in my home...I just love everything about tea and you have set a very pretty table.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I hope you have a wonderful day :)