Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy Easter!

The world itself keeps Easter Day, 


And Easter larks are singing; 

And Easter flow'rs are blooming gay, 


And Easter buds are springing.

Alleluia, alleluia.
 
The Lord of all things lives anew, 


And all His works are living too. 


Alleluia, alleluia

~"The World Itself" by John M. Neale (1866)

(A new woodland scene set I found for my birthday!)

I hope you had a wonderful Easter!


By the way, my father planted all those daffodils for me in the woods behind my house.  He's been adding to it every fall--it is getting to be quite the field of all different kinds!  I enjoyed walking back and seeing what had come up this year.

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely tea set. It's also exciting to see the daffodils. No blooms here yet, but some plants are starting to pop up. Another sign of spring: Stephanie's teacup exchange! Registration starts today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetheart of a dad. The flowers are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the daffodils! We have a woods beside our house and I want very much to plant a bunch of daffodils in it. Maybe this fall.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! I love daffodils. Mine had more blooms this year than any year since they were planted. Your little ceramic bunny is adorable and I like your tea set, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love to read more interesting easter posts like this one.
    airport parking luton

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I hope you have a wonderful day :)