Sunday, June 8, 2014

Tea party ideas from Cakes by Happy Eatery's Anniversary Bash

I must say, this weekend has been great for different tea party ideas.  Today I went to free party put on by Cakes by Happy Eatery, a local bakery, to celebrate their 30th Anniversary. 



They did a wonderful job with tons of different desserts and little finger foods.  There was even a beautiful cake on display as the centerpiece of the dessert table:

  The cake was so mad hatter tea party!

Here are some of the many mini desserts offered:

 
 
They also had little parfaits--I saw this strawberry one as well as a blueberry.


 
 
My favorites of the savories are below:
 
(how did that cupcake sneak into the picture?)
 
The chicken salad was served in two different types of shells--a square and a round.  I would love to get my hands on these shells to use for a tea party--they were delicious and different!  The little ball in the top left had baked gruyere cheese.  I also learned that Cakes by Happy Eatery also caters weddings, and the savories were some examples of what they serve.
 



1 comment:

  1. How fun this must have been for you! The tea foods all look so good! Thanks for sharing your visit!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I hope you have a wonderful day :)