Sunday, January 26, 2014

Each cup of tea represents an imaginary journey

The first post is probably always the most difficult.  Where to start?  I've loved tea from when I was a child and, after seeing other blogs where people shared their love for tea (and teacups!), I thought it would be fun to join in. 

First, a bit about me.  I enjoy the beverage (of course, this is a tea blog), but I also enjoy taking the full blown "afternoon tea" at tearooms and other venues.  Collecting tea trios and other various tea paraphernalia so I can put on the best afternoon tea possible is a great deal of fun.  Like a scavenger hunt each time you step into a consignment store or antique store and look for a new find.   I also enjoy hosting tea parties--especially themed tea parties.

I see this blog as a place to post about all sorts of tea finds, and other tea related topics.  And this the start of our journey together with tea.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I hope you have a wonderful day :)