Saturday, February 15, 2014

Birthday spoils

My mother really spoiled me this year with a couple of wonderful gifts--some of which involved tea!  She made the reversible tea cozy below that I am so excited to use with a pink themed party that I have been working on for awhile.  I'm planning on maybe serving different tea with different courses, and this will be perfect to let me make it ahead of time!


 
She also gave me the beautiful five piece set below, Cheeky Pink by Royal Albert.  I saw this for the first time in the Royal Albert/Royal Doulton Outlet in Williamsburg, Virginia last summer when I  joined my parents for a long weekend.  I stared at the set for about fifteen minutes but I didn't buy it because it was more than I wanted to pay.  My mom had apparently asked to be informed when they had a sale, and she went down special with my father to buy me it for me after the store contacted her!
 

Here is a close up of the teacup and saucer:

This set just looks happy and I love the name, it's so....cheeky!  Now I'm ready for spring...too bad I woke up to it snowing a bit more.  At least it didn't stick today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I hope you have a wonderful day :)