Thursday, February 20, 2014

Steeping ... hair?

This week I've managed to blog about non-tea "tea" things so I thought I would continue that trend with my post today about...shampoo!

I was in the grocery store looking for a new bottle and I saw this:

Mint white tea shampoo!  I usually use Herbal Essences because it smells pretty, so I decided that I had to try this shampoo.  The bottle described the "naked experiences" as follows:
"Lather up this light and refreshing formula that cleans to reveal luscious natural shine, while you delight in the rejuvenating scent of white tea and mint."

The shampoo has a very light scent of mint with, for lack of a better description, a sweet "fresh" smell.  Looking at the back of the bottle, the shampoo includes camellia sinensis leaf extract, which is the plant that is used to make tea.  So I think it is a good bet that the fresh smell really is white tea leaves! 



Overall, the shampoo cleaned my hair, left a subtle sweet scent, and was not harsh, which is all I ask for in a shampoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I hope you have a wonderful day :)