Sunday, September 21, 2014

Summer Sunday Iced Tea: Post 10, Inko's

For this Sunday's post I'm sharing my favorite bottled iced tea--Inko's White Tea.  I like pretty much all of their flavors (especially the peach and apricot) but my absolute favorite is honeydew.
 
 

The best part is that the tea really does taste like honeydew, and it doesn't taste artificial at all.  There is also a very small amount of sugar in the tea (only 56 calories in the whole bottle), but it is perfectly sweet. 

Well, this is the last Sunday in Summer, so this will probably be the last of these posts (although I found one other tea that I didn't share yet, which just might show up next Sunday, especially since there is only one other Sunday in September).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I hope you have a wonderful day :)