Saturday, October 25, 2014

One Autumn Morning

A slightly chilly morning makes a great setting for a relaxing cup of tea with breakfast.

 
This pumpkin English muffin was delicious with a cup of breakfast blend on my Stratford, Mikasa set made in Japan called Summer Melody.   Even though the set was named for Summer, the colors (red and yellow with a dark orange/brown border) remind me of Fall.  This tea is from the sample I received from Larkin Tea Company.
 
 
This black tea is the Otisco Breakfast blend, a mix of black teas.
 
 
It is a nice strong breakfast blend, and was the perfect match for a brisk morning.  This tea was named for Otisco, NY, mornings, the hometown of one of the owners. 
 
     

I enjoyed the tea with a little sweetener as it was a nice strong blend.  I had enough in my sample for a small pot plus an extra teaspoon for a tea on another day.  The left over tea in the pot after I had a couple of cups I put over ice and enjoyed as iced tea.  I liked it either way--it made a great iced tea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I hope you have a wonderful day :)