Friday, November 28, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving! (tea cart)

Well, this week has flown by!  I finished up my part of the cooking and had a wonderful Thanksgiving feast today with my family.  I wanted to take a quick minute to share my tea party for this week...which is Thanksgiving themed :).


I went gold, with pumpkins and turkeys.


 
Thanksgiving
for each new morning,
with its light
for rest and shelter of the night
for health and food
for love and friends
For Everything
thy goodness sends.
 
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
 
 
Happy Thanksgiving!


3 comments:

  1. What a truly lovely autumn tea. Your gold and white china is gorgeous, as it that matching sequined pumpkin. Love it.

    Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that teapot.Such a lovely autumn tea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely Thanksgiving Teatime Carrie ... Your teapot made me smile and think of Cinderella drinking tea from her golden cup and saucer.. It's BEAUTIFUL ...Thank You for sharing your heart warming teatime...Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I hope you have a wonderful day :)