Friday, July 31, 2020

St. Thomas

Day 5 of the cruise had us off the ship on St. Thomas in the U.S. Virgin Islands!  We were particularly excited for this stop--my parents had celebrated their 45th Anniversary in October 2018, and this December 2018 trip had us visiting the island where they had honeymooned!  We took a trolley tour of the island.  I was so excited to get my parents picture together somewhere pretty--like this lookout.


It started pouring.  Banana daquiri's while we wait it out?


Once it let off we did have a couple of spots with stunning views.







But it really didn't take us all that many places.  We were soon back at the harbor for shopping.





Dad bought us all rings as Christmas presents!  Mom got a beautiful tanzanite, I got a green amethyst, and Katie a peridot with white topaz.

Once we were done spending money, we headed back on board and up to Cabanas for lunch.




The skies had finally clear (of course once we were back on the ship), so I took some pictures from the deck!





(put put golf, anyone?)

We had to see Stitch and friends Deck the Deck, of course!






Down in the lobby the princesses were out in their Christmas finery. 








We stopped at the lobby bar for some spiced wine.




Captain Hook out enjoying the sunset--what could he be up to now?



(What are you doing near that jewelry store, Hook?)

Dinner at Enchanted Garden again.  We were sitting so close to the cupid mickey fountain.







Drinks tonight at the Tube--the nightclub on the Fantasy.


Simple, yet appropriate.


 

1 comment:

  1. • The panorama in Photo No. 6 is STUNNINGGGGGGG, OMG. I hope that your parents got their picture against that backdrop!!
    • Aww, your dad's gift is so sweet! <3 I want to see your ring!! Send me a photo!
    • Okay, the panorama in Photo No. 16 is also amazing. I hope they took a photo here, too. :-P.
    • Dang, I didn't realize that Disney cruise ships had Bvlgari on board. :-P. How shmancy!
    • *obligatory drooly comment on your dessert photo, which looks like creme brulee*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I hope you have a wonderful day :)