Thursday, August 6, 2020

Sips By Subscription--August box

Since I'm not going on any trips, I decided to try a subscription box and let something new come to me!  For my first try at a box, I decided to go with Sips by.

\

The box is $15 plus free shipping.  Each package includes a slip that lets you know what teas you got that month.  The box is personalized based on a questionnaire filled out when you sign up.  



I got four teas in my first box.  I've now tried all of them.   


Of the "new to me" teas, the Zest Tea, blue lady was my favorite.  Extra caffeine is always a plus for me.  It was a fruity tea.  I even tried it with a bit of milk--delicious, though definitely still good without.

The Republic Tea Super Fruit Tea, Blueberry Green, was okay.  I'm not a huge green tea fan.  The blueberry flavor was definitely strong.



I've had Harney and Son's Paris tea before and it is always a favorite.  I made a large pot of iced tea this time.  Paris is a black tea with bergamot oil, black currant, vanilla, and caramel.  I used the entire pouch to make it extra strong (more tea in than needed for the amount of water) so I could dilute with ice. 

The Citrus Rose Te was my least favorite.  It was an herbal, with citrus, rose, and lavender notes.

For Teacup Throwback Thursday--I think this teacup fits most with this box:

1 comment:

  1. Oh cool, you ended up trying this! I will have to tell my aunt, she will be excited, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I hope you have a wonderful day :)