Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Pumpkin teas for a Wicked Tea

I served three different teas at the Wicked tea, but today I'm focusing on my favorite of the bunch--a Pumpkin Chai Latte Tea by the Spice and Tea Exchange.


I bought this tea during my trip to Georgetown (featured here). I just checked their website, and unfortunately the tea is sold out online, and it is only available until 10/31 anyway.  If I had realized how delicious this tea was, I would have bought more. 

The Spice and Tea Exchange website describes the tea as containing:  organic black tea, pumpkin pieces, organic cinnamon, organic cocoa shells, organic maple crystals, organic roasted dandelion root, natural pumpkin pie, whipped cream, and caramel flavorings. Contains caffeine.
So pumpkin, pumpkin pie, cocoa, and maple.  Yummy!

 
The tea was also an appropriately orange/brown color.  It is slightly sweet all on its owns, but a bit of sweetener and cream made it taste just like pumpkin pie to me!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comment! I hope you have a wonderful day :)